Aevus: The New Generation
Greetings! Glad you showed interest in Aevus! Log in if your a member, if not, Browse through what you can see! If you like it, post a joining application and create an account, if not.... well, thanks for showing interest.

Your Dux,

Ferox

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Greetings! Glad you showed interest in Aevus! Log in if your a member, if not, Browse through what you can see! If you like it, post a joining application and create an account, if not.... well, thanks for showing interest.

Your Dux,

Ferox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» ~ Lucifeera's Biography ~
Guidelines EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 am by Ember

» *Ember's Bio*
Guidelines EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 am by Ember

» CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS
Guidelines EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:06 am by Chad

» Activity and Plots
Guidelines EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:17 pm by Ferox

» The Rebellion
Guidelines EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:53 pm by Guest

» The Blood Packs
Guidelines EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm by Chad

» Umber's Story
Guidelines EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:05 pm by Aries

» Welcoming New Members
Guidelines EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm by Lucifer

» Chad's Bio :D
Guidelines EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 pm by Chad

I forgot my password

Guidelines

Go down

Guidelines Empty Guidelines

Post by Ferox Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 pm

GUIDELINES YOU MUST FOLLOW

Don't worry, its basically common sense.

1.  Semi realistic. Yes unrealistic eye colors are allowed, no they can not change. Hence the word SEMI.

2. Try to make your roleplay posts to a MINIMUM of three sentences. Good sentences too, no elementary sentences. this keeps roleplay moving and interesting.

3. I will allow some cussing  on the site, HOWEVER, please keep it too a bare minimum and not in every. flipping. sentence.

4. Grammer and spelling i somewhat would like in all areas of the Forum and try to keep text chat (lol, brb, ttyl, etc) in the OOC section. Thanks.

5. Be active. YOU are what keeps this pack active, so be sure to try and stay active!

6. Please keep all characters a wolf, Dire wolves will be considered, But keep to normal wolves please, Thanks.

7. BEFORE jumping into any kind of Roleplay, make sure to have your bio posted AND approved. this makes it a bit easier on me.

8. ABOSOLUTELY NO Godmodding, OR Mary Sues. no one is a beast, or perfect. get used to it.

9. Be respectful of other people and their beliefs and what not. come on guys.

10. LISTEN and OBEY all moderators of the site. if not, well, your banned. thats it.

11. No killing other characters (unless the Character owner says its okay) or controlling the members character. Shouldn't  become a problem.

this will grow as necessary.
Ferox
Ferox
Admin

https://aevus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum